Yuba City California Hotel...Attractions
Follow any of the streets in and around Yuba City and you will discover plenty of family oriented activities in the communities and cities surrounding Yuba City California. You can take in a round of golf, go fishing, boating, hiking, and discover parts of California history or simply take a relaxing and calm afternoon drive with the family and uncover the many stunning, pleasant and historic towns in the area.
Visit Marysville and see historic buildings dating back to the 1850’s. Take a short drive north of Yuba City and see the Sutter Buttes, the world’s smallest mountain range. Drive to Olivehurst and visit one of America’s best small towns. Wherever you go, be sure to reserve your room here with us at the Yuba City CA. Hotel Travelodge.
Looking for a stroll down history lane while in town? Take a short drive from our hotel and visit one or all of the finest museums in the Yuba City CA., area. No matter where you go while in town, you can return the warmth and comfort of the Travelodge hotel here in Yuba City CA... Be sure to make your reservation today!
- Mary Aaron Memorial Museum
- The Chinese Museum of Northern California
- Gold Trader Flat/Uba-Feather Museum
The Yuba-Sutter area offers endless opportunities for adventure, discovery, and recreation. So why not check some of the local parks including Sam Brannan Park or Lake Oroville State Recreation area each showcasing the wonders of Mother Nature in their own special style. Take the kids to the family-friendly Guache Aquatics Park and see what is going on this summer. No matter where you choose to go, reserve your room today at the Travelodge Hotel in Yuba City CA., and enjoy the day.
- Gauche Aquatics Park – 4 minutes
- Sam Brannan Park – 2 minutes
- Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Area - 42 minutes
- Lake Oroville State Recreation Area – 1 hour 5 minutes
- Bullards Bar Reservoir - 1 hour 6 minutes
- Camp Far West - 32 minutes
- Collins Lake Recreation Area – 52 minutes
- Plumas National Forest – 2 hours – 44 minutes
- Tahoe National Forest – 2 hours 11 minutes
- Ellis Lake
No matter where you choose to go, the Travelodge Hotel is close to everything you need to have a memorable vacation in the Yuba City, Marysville, Olivehurst, Yuba-Sutter California . So stay another day, play one more round of golf, visit the Sutter Buttes Mountains, take in a show at the Sleep Train Amphitheatre, do some fishing or boating, just remember to make your reservation today at our Yuba City California Hotel, the Palisade Hotel.
- Sutter Buttes Mountains – 4 minutes
- Yuba-Sutter Gold Sox -10 minutes
- Sleep Train Amphitheatre – 17 minutes
- Mallard Lake Golf Center -13 minutes
- Peach Tree Country Club -9 minutes
- Plumas lake Golf Course – 13 minutes
- River Oaks Golf Club -37 minutes